This country needs a new Sacred-Cat-of-State for Work and Pensions!
Following an interview of the other right-wing candidate for the seat of Ashford on the BBC with Andrew Marr this morning, UCAT has decided that he doesn’t do enough to damage the state of work and pensions, and that we will be fielding a new cat-didate to contest his seat and show him what hardcore really means.
- Diana is work-shy and will put her paws into any pension purses she can
- She will not just cut Employment and Support Allowance for those unable to work by £30 a week, but will do her best to abolish it altogether.
- She will seek to abolish all work and pensions
- She will only give winter fuel for those who vote for her
- She will try to claim expenses on all her jewelry
- She will reintroduce hunting of all animals as a sport (not just foxes)
- She will take a bigger share of your property after you pass away so your kitties have to pay an even bigger ransome to continue living there .
Diana clearly has a much tougher stance than her opponent, although his voting record shows that he comes close to her positions on most issues.
VOTE FOR DIANA IN ASHFORD TO END ALL FORMS OF LIFE SUPPORT NOW!